The chatter on Facebook in the last month has been, “what is that star that is so bright that it’s flickering and looks like its changing colors?” The majority of comments have been that this is Niburu or Planet X. I poo pooed most of these comments because I knew what I was seeing was Venus in the South West sky. Stellarium confirmed this for me every time but people insisted it wasn’t Venus. In a few cases I was actually called names and ridiculed. Oh well, it’s all part of what’s really going on spiritually.
So tonight just at sunset I noticed Venus was really really bright. I actually don’t ever remember seeing it while it was still day light and tonight I did. Here is the video I posted on my page (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=968357203264089&id=100002694540201). Now my point with all of this is that people are insistent that this is not Venus but all charts and programs like Stellarium are saying it is. So my question to myself is this. Is Venus changing into something else right before our eyes? Then I remembered this…Venus is represented as Wormwood in astrology. Maybe Venus is actually changing?
So Venus is also Wormwood who is also called Artemis the goddesss. Artemis is Apollos twin sister. These two are the Gemini twins that I’ve talked about before. This is a type of Isis/Osiris or Nimrod/Semiramis who will become one and indwell this man of sin. In the occult Lucifer is Venus who is the feminine celestial Sophia. Remember Sophia, the goddess of Wisdom being invoked on January 20th?
When Lucifer comes to this earth to dwell in this man of sin, he then becomes the masculine aspect. When he is loosed for a short season from the Abyss he is now this man of sin. So maybe Venus is now turning into Wormwood? And I asked this in my paper on all of this, does Wormwood hold the keys to the abyss that allows Satan, that great dragon to inhabit this man like he did with Judas? Read more about this here. (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1022324974543721&id=519754571467433)
So as I was literally thinking about this, someone sent me a comment about how Venus was changing right before their eyes. Here is the comment and I’m leaving the names out. “Now, she’s been watching the Bright Venus Star too & the Moon. I sent her the same pics i sent you on the 31st & it’s exactly what she was seeing too. So on the 1st she got her husband’s high power binoculars out & watched Venus & she said it’s not what Venus always looked like before. She said it was like 2 wheels within each other & they were phasing from green, to purple to orange over & over & at one point she said it looked like black dots moving in between the 2 rings. To the naked eye she couldn’t see the colors changing, it was just that crazy bright Star, but through the binoculars the colors were very clear & so were the 2 distinct circles within each other.” Now this person was seeing Venus do things that others were seeing at the same time. It was changing colors, spinning, twirling, and was looking like rings or circles moving. I have read these comments from a lot of people in the past month. So the question is this, once again, is Venus changing or morphing into something right before our eyes?
Now before I go on I want to say that these pictures, the changing colors of Venus and everything else I’m taking about. These Venus pictures aren’t fake by any means. This is what this star looks like in real life. Now she mentioned colors changing from “green, to purple, to orange”. These three colors are all secondary colors and on this color chart below, notice how it makes a tri-quetra symbol when colors are mixed with black. Are we seeing a representation of darkness and the occult in these three colors? This is an occult symbol that represents three forces or this false trinity. Satan, the beast of the sea and the beast of the land. Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz. Osiris, Isis and Horus. And lastly, Saturn, Venus and Jupiter. These secondary colors in this case I believe are representing this unholy trinity.
Now she mentioned that Venus looked like two circles. My first thought was rings because that’s what a circle reminds me of. And thinking about two of them reminds me of what else…but a marriage or something that has come together and become one. Something that is unified. Now this is where it gets trippy. Back to wormwood for a second. If we go to Numbers 5 we can see these bitter waters (Wormwood) mentioned. This article says “The “test” to uncover adultery (Numbers 5:11-31) is the administration of bitter water — wormwood”. Now did you catch all that? Wormwood is used to uncover adultery. In Numbers this was a physical adultery. In Revelation it alludes to a spiritual adultery. Not only natural Israel and the Church has committed adultery with there first true love, the world in general has committed adultery against the Creator, loving the creation and the beasts more than Him that bought them. Wormwood is a judgement on this earth for committing adultery and now she goes through these birth pangs.
I want to add this article I quoted above. In context of what I have already said, pay attention to what he is saying. “Here are a few points regarding this taken from various sources:
1. Administered only when there is a doubt if the wife has been unfaithful or not (this is for those on earth–they are being “tested”? as opposed to the true bride who is kept from this hour of testing? We should keep in mind that Jews were considered married from the time of betrothal on.)
2. The Mishna says that the woman should have been warned to stay away from someone or to be seen talking with him, etc. in front of two witnesses (the law and the prophets throughout history warning of spiritual adultery, with Moses and Elijah being the two “best” examples of these two witnesses for these end-times?)
3. It was used if the husband had “the spirit of jealousy come upon him” (there are too many examples of where God is said to be jealous to cite)
4. When the woman stood before the court, they would try anything to make her confess. First they would terrify her (the tribulation?) and if that didn’t work they’d smooth talk her (just like on Law & Order — there is nothing new :)).
5. The woman was to be “wearied” by holding her husband’s Temple offering of “the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal” (which is an omer [Exo 16:36], the quantity of manna for one man every day [Exo 16:16]–maybe has something to do with Rev 6:5,6 which speaks of the balances and the measure of wheat and barley?). Barley was considered food for the beasts.
6. No oil or frankincense was to be used because oil and frankincense denote joy and gladness and this was a solemn affair (again, maybe Rev 6:5,6 — hurt not the oil and the wine?)
7. Dust from the Temple floor was put in the water (where did this “star” come from?).
8. The woman was given black clothing if she was wearing white, all her ornaments were taken away, she was unveiled and her hair messed up (this is in direct contrast to the undefiled bride).
9. The curses (of Numbers 5:21,22) written in a book and and then “blotted out” by the bitter water (there is blotting out of the book of life, but I don’t see a connection).
10. The woman was forced to drink this water (the waters of Marah were changed from bitter to sweet by having a tree [Jesus, tree of life] **cast** into it [Exo 15:22-27]). If she was guilty her belly swelled and her thigh rotted. When they saw her swelling up they’d shout “Cast her out, cast her out that she might not defile the court” and this made me think of Satan (see further down). The significance of the belly and thigh being mentioned is another study in itself, but basically the belly is where “rivers of living water flow” to those who believe on Jesus (John 7:38–see also Job 15:35; 20:23; Dan 2:32; Jonah; Rom 16:18; Rev 10:9) and the thigh is where the sword is gird and where promises are attested to (Psa 45:3; Gen 24:2; 32:32; Rev 19:16).
11. The day that the draught of a women suspected of adultery was administered was on the 15th of Adar (around February).
Regarding the verses in Revelation that speak of a great mountain being thrown into the ocean and hail, etc. this makes me think of Jewish stoning. Again, the theme of a wife being found guilty of adultery comes into play here because such a woman would be stoned. First, the witnesses (usually 2), would tie the person’s hands behind their backs, then throw them off a projection (usually the height of 2 men) and this made me think of Rev 12:9 (the dragon and his angels **cast** to earth). If this didn’t kill the person, one witness would throw a huge stone on the offending person’s chest (Rev 8:8–a great mountain cast into the sea). If this didn’t kill them, then all Israel was to come and throw stones at the person until they died (Rev 16:21–great hail out of heaven). Is the earth being stoned from heaven?” (http://philologos.org/bpr/files/w005.htm)
So this bitter water is connected to harlotry. This is why mystery Babylon is destroyed. She has made the world to drink from her cup. And these goddesses that represent this harlot are all connected to a falling star. “Jupiter was considered lord of the sky or heaven…The legend about a statue fallen from heaven occurs concerning the statue of Artemis at Tauris, Minerva at Athens, etc. Thus the recorder (townclerk) soothed the vanity of the crowd by appeal to the world-wide fame of Ephesus as sacristan (keeper) of Artemis and of her heaven-fallen image.” (Robertson’s Word Pictures) “When comets pass close to the earth, stones occasionally fall…Since the planets were gods, stones hurled by them or by the comets created in their encounters, were feared as divine missiles, and when they fell and were found, they were worshiped.
“The stone of Cronus at Delphi, the image of Diana at Ephesus, which, according to Acts (19:35), was the image which fell down from Jupiter, the stones of Amon and Seth at Thebes, were meteorites. Also the image of Venus on Cyprus was a stone which fell from the sky. The Palladium of Troy was a stone that fell on the earth “from Pallas Athene” (the planet Venus). The sacred stone of Tyre, too, was a meteorite related to Astarte, the planet Venus. “Traveling about the world, she [Astarte] found a star falling from air, or sky, which she taking up, consecrated on the holy island [Tyre].” At Aphaca in Syria a meteorite fell which “was thought to be Astarte herself,” and a temple to Astarte was built there; festivals “were regularly timed to coincide with the appearance of Venus as the Morning or Evening Star.”
“The stone on which the temple of Solomon was built–Eben Shetiya, or fire stone–is a bolide that fell in the beginning of the tenth century, in the time of David, when a comet, which bore the appearance of a man with a sword, was seen in the sky. The sacred shield of Numa at Rome, the ancile of Roman Mars, was a bolide; it fell from the sky in the beginning of the seventh century and its origin was connected with Mars…Carving messages to peoples or kings on fallen stones was known before and has been practiced since.
“One of the stones that fell from the sky is still worshiped today–it is the black stone of Kaaba in Mecca. Now its surface is black from being touched and kissed innumerable times, but under its cover of dirt it retains its original reddish color. It is the holiest thing in Mecca, built into the wall of Kaaba, and pilgrims travel thousands of miles to kiss it…The black stone of Kaaba, according to Moslem tradition, fell from the planet Venus; but another legend says that it was brought down by the Archangel Gabriel.” (Worlds in Collision, Immanuel Velikovsky)
And there also raises the question. Could Jupiter become a star (https://youtu.be/v9HtCAHv54E)? This guys short answer is no but there still raises the question. So could Venus become a star? Well about 90% of people actually call it a star since it is associated with Lucifer, the fallen star. Let me also say something about these Marian apparitions called Fatimah. I’ve already mentioned them a few days ago connecting them to Mohammads daughter and the Vatican’s year of Fatimas 100 year anniversary. Did you realize Marion means bitterness? So is bitterness the star Venus? Is this bitterness going to fall soon once it has been loosed? And there is a connection to Aphrodite to all of this. I suggest you check this out for yourself. Its explains alot and is long (http://www.aeonjournal.com/articles/aphrodite/aphrodite.html).
So as you can see, there are quite a few connections to Venus/Wormwood/Artemis. So I will ask this again. Is Venus actually Wormwood and is this star transforming into the same star that has the key to the abyss and makes the waters bitter. Does this represent Satan being loosed for a short season? And when Satan is loosed, is he the one that a
is behind these 10 kings destroying Mystery Babylon (Jerusalem)? We know God puts it in their hearts, but uses who he chooses to do this. Is Venus changing into the star Wormwood? This is something to really think about.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
Venus changing colors. Green on the left and blue on the right.